UPDATE: THE MEME IS NOW CLOSING ON 10TH FEBRUARY!
UPDATE: YOU DON'T NEED TO ENTER EACH CATEGORY BUT TO ENTER YOU MUST AT LEAST PICK ONE!
<IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY PLEASE SIGN UP FOR MY MEME ON THE MY MEME PAGE!>
This months challenge is a photography one.
What you'll be doing is taking four different photos (one for each category).
You'll need to send your photos to email@example.com OR create a blog post showcasing photos that you took and give me a link as a comment on this post (its hard to get a MrLinky up right now)
- You must have taken the pictures
- no inappropriate content can be shown in the pictures
- if you're taking a picture of a person please get their permission
- Send only one picture per catagory.
So now for the Category's:
1. Scenery- Any type of setting.
2. Animals-Picture of any animal
3. Humour- A funny moment you've captured.
4. Home- A picture you've taken somewhere in your house.
The winner will get a Copy of Chris Higgins NEW book 'The Day I met Suzie which is actually out in March 2013 and a signed bookmark, temporary tattoo and Character trading cards from Rachel Harris. UK ONLY for Chris Higgins Book. If the winner is international you'll get the Rachel Harris stuff but the Chris Higgins book will then be kept for a runner up.
The closing date for this is 23rd January.