Sunday, 3 March 2013

READARAMA READS!!!

Hiya,

Me, Hikma and my sister Faghra have set up a blog called Readarama Reads.
On this blog we write about a book that we'll be reading every week, and updating on where we are in the book and about it every so often.

So even when I'm not posting here I should be posting over at Readarama Reads so check it out!

It'd be brilliant if you all joined Readarama as well, which is where it all started, maybe you can set up your own blog to!

I'd love it if you could all visit,

Shakira
readaramabadge

4 comments:

  1. I'll follow it straight away! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will follow right now! And the button's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to do a guest post for my blog??
    www.ramblingsofayoutubeaddict.blogspot.com
    Email me at mooshka99@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    Also, there's a few days left to enter my competition... http://awkwarddonkey.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/competition.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!
I really appreciate it!
I try to reply to all your comments but if you have other questions email me on bookblogcompetitions@hotmail.co.uk
Shakira